Friendship Corner NAMI Fond du Lac
Friendship Corner is . .
- A safe supportive environment within the Fond du Lac community.
- A place for individuals to go and be able to relax, enjoy and interact with others.
- A place to gain a sense of empowerment and taking control of one’s life.
- A place where individuals are allowed their own identity.
- A resource center including information, sharing, referrals, interaction, survival skills and new experiences.
- A place to learn new problem solving skills.
- A place where individuals are given support and encouragement to try new things in their recovery.
- A place where individuals are accepted and treated with dignity.
- A place where hope is created as individuals see others doing better.
- A place for individuals to have fun and enjoy themselves.
Membership: Membership is free and open to anyone with a mental illness.
Hours of Operation: Subject to change due to COVID protocols
Monday – 9 am to 12 pm
Tuesday – 9 am to 12 pm
Wednesday – 9 am to 12 pm
Thursday – 9 am to 12 pm